Parkland: Bayside Backpack - Polka Dot Quartz
A UK exclusive to Bon Tot, Parkland make backpacks, lunchbags and school accessories with design and sustainability front and centre. The Parkland mission is to inspire others to make sustainable choices by offering products that combine, style and quality at an affordable price. Every Parkland bag is made from 100% recycled plastic bottles.
This is the Parkland Bayside Backpack. Aimed at primary school age kids, aged 6 and up, although totally suitable for older nursery goers, this bag has one divider internally and can easily handle school folders, snacks, and of course your Blafre water bottle!
This backpack was made using 8 large plastic bottles!
- 100% recycled polyester exterior
- Water bottle pocket
- Mesh padded straps
- Secure front zip pocket
- Internal divider
- Writable name tag
- Classic diamond detail made from 100% vegan apple leather
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Fits three 1" binders
- Ideal for elementary school students ages 6 and up
- Repurposes 8 plastic water bottles
- Warning: Not for children under 3 years
- 15.5" x 10.75" x 6.25"