Smalls: Merino Long Sleeve - Moss
Smalls is an award winning British designed range of the softest, everyday luxe Merino loungewear and activewear with gorgeous, subtle detailing that's great as outerwear too. Smalls super Merino is machine washable and breathes like a second skin, keeping you warm in winter and cool in summer. It is moisture wicking, flame retardant, anti-bacterial, naturally stretchy and anti-allergy for kids 0-14 years. Perfect for school, sport, play and sleep.
Smalls are designed to last, to be worn day and night (year round) and to be handed down, encouraging good health using the softest and most technically advanced natural fibre available. Smalls use a super smooth two fold yarn sourced from worlds happiest New Zealand and Australian sheep. Smalls not only look great and feel amazing but are sustainable and eco friendly too.
Reasons to wear Smalls:
- Thermo Genius – cool when it’s hot warm when its cold, naturally regulates body temperature, year round. Also UPF 50 in the sun!
- Tough cookie – wear them lots, machine wash whenever. Merino won’t fade shrink or pill, Smalls are naturally antibacterial, so never get smelly.
- Skin Loving - Smalls wont irritate the skin. Our antistatic fibres repel dusts, which can cause allergies and asthma. Merino is breathable, keeping skin dry and less prone to eczema.
- Fully Traceable - Smalls know just which happy flock to thank for those soft woolly hugs
- Warmth without the bulk – merino traps your own body heat in millions of tiny air pockets. Less layers more warmth and more freedom of movement.