Bon Voyage is the UK’s leading circular fashion programme for babies and kids. We buy and source the best preloved, unworn, surplus and vintage goods, then resell them. We make it easy for you to sell on your kids’ wardrobe as they grow, then find the best pieces for them as they size up.
We buy from brands and private sellers (like you!) to make shopping sustainably as affordable and enjoyable as shopping first hand.
Our aim is to extend the lifespan of clothing and to keep as much out of landfill as possible.
Every piece goes through our inspection process, where we quality check and clean to ensure everything meets our BV standards.
HOW IT WORKS
PLEASE NOTE WE HAVE MOVED!
Contact us before sending anything and we will confirm our new shipping address.
- Show us your items - we recommend starting with a minimum of 10 pieces. Please send us images of your batch ahead of posting. Once approved, you can send them to us by post or drop them off if you’re local.
You can send us photos and info via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or Instagram DM @bonvoyage__style It’s easy!
Receive a quote - we’ll sort, approve and value them, then make you an offer.
Get paid right away by Paypal or bank transfer.
- Feel good about being part of the loop!
We suggest a minimum of 10 pieces per submission.
Please wash all items before sending them to us.
Shoes - we accept shoes on an individual basis, please contact us.
We cannot accept stained/damaged or items that look heavily worn. Includes incorrectly washed, heavily bobbled, any tears/holes or loss of shape.
If you post your items to us, on receipt we will sort through them and decide what is right for our programme, then assign each item a resale RRP based on our industry knowledge.
We’ll then calculate your cash total.
Cash = 35% of our RRP
If we cannot accept some of your items, we will donate them to charity on your behalf. Please ensure you are comfortable with this before you send us your items.
If you have a large batch of items or you prefer to send us photos of the items first to ensure we can buy them please feel free to do so via email email@example.com or DM via Instagram @bonvoyage__style
Items we receive must be in good used condition (or new), with no stains, rips or tears, shrinkage etc. Please see our guide below for more info on quality control.
Notes on Brands
We focus on independent brands or brands with a strong ethical and sustainable focus. We do accept some high street brands or specific items from them but are not able to accept everything. We find that high street pieces don’t wear as well second time round and that’s the ethos of our programme!
Brands we accept include:
Apolina, Bobo Choses, Beau Loves, Disana, Engel, Facade, Gray Label, Konges Slojd, Tinycottons, Mini Rodini, Main Story, Mingo, Maed for Mini, Mabli, Misha & Puff, MarMar Copenhagen, Repose AMS, Jelly Mallow, Soor Ploom, Saltwater Sandals, The Animals Observatory, Weekend House Kids and Wynken, .
If you have a question about a brand not listed, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
What we cannot accept
Pyjamas, towels, dressing gowns/robes, tights, socks, underwear.
Anything ripped/stained or with heavy signs of wear.
Supermarket brands e.g. F&F, George, Mini Club.
Contact us about high street brands like Zara or H&M etc. as there are certain things from these stores we can accept.
Please get in touch on email (email@example.com) or DM us on Instagram @bonvoyage__style to show us your items or if you have any questions about brands you’d like to sell to us. We are always open to a chat!
For more info check out our FAQ page.
Why sell with Bon Voyage?
- It's easy! We make it easy for you to sell all of your items in one swoop and get paid right away. You don’t need to list your items, wait for them to sell or make multiple trips to the post office. We do it all, making it quick and hassle free for you.
- You get paid fast! From receipt of your items, they are typically processed within 3-5 working days. On acceptance of your quote you will receive your chosen method of payment shortly after.
- Be part of a true circular economy and reduce the carbon footprint of your kids’ wardrobe.
- Save time and money, and support affordable eco shopping.
What is the difference between your pre-loved items and NWT?
- We buy items from individual sellers and partner brands. This means we have a mix of new with tags past season, and excess stock as well as pre loved items.
- Pre-loved items have been previously owned and likely been worn. They will have their condition clearly stated on their listing.
- Past season items are past season stock from our partner brands that are brand new with tags.
How do you price items that are submitted?
We consider a number of factors when pricing and use our industry knowledge to finalise this.
- The condition of the item
- The brand of the item
- The demand for the brand or item
- The original RRP/current availability
- How much of the brand or style we currently have within Bon Voyage
When and how do I get paid?
Once we have received your items and you have accepted your quote, you will be paid within 24 hours by either Paypal or BACS transfer or paypal.
Condition of items
We grade the condition of our items using the following scale:
New with tags
Ya know, new, with the tags on!
This means perfect condition pre-loved, or new without tags.
Lightly worn but with no noticeable flaws.
Minor flaws or signs of wear (will be noted). e.g. very light bobbling, very light fading or slightly worn fabric.
We only accept vintage items that are in good vintage condition. iykyk.
Things we can’t accept - soz to the kids who play hard!
Play condition clothes - this includes stains, holes, tears, shrinkage or obvious signs of Heavy wear.
Underwear, pyjamas, dressing gowns/robes, tights or socks (except when bnwt).
Bags or accessories.
Baby sleeping bags.
Accessories - sunglasses, hair accessories etc