Our aim is to extend the lifespan of clothing and to keep as much out of landfill as possible.
Every piece goes through our inspection process, where we quality check and clean to ensure everything meets our BV standards.
- Show us your items - we recommend starting with a minimum of 10 pieces. You can send them to us by post, drop them off if you’re local or send us photos and info via email or Instagram DM. It’s easy! Email us at email@example.com
- Receive a quote - we’ll sort, approve and value them, then make you an offer.
- Get paid. You can choose to accept cash or store credit. If you accept cash we will pay you right away by Paypal or bank transfer. If you accept credit then you will get your own personal code to shop with on our website.
- Feel good about being part of the loop!
Please get in touch on email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or DM us on Instagram @bon_tot to show us your items or if you have any questions about brands you’d like to sell to us. We are always open to a chat!
- It's easy! We make it easy for you to sell all of your items in one swoop and get paid right away. You don’t need to list your items, wait for them to sell or make multiple trips to the post office. We do it all, making it quick and hassle free for you.
- You get paid fast! From receipt of your items, they are typically processed within 48 hours. On acceptance of your quote you will receive your chosen method of payment shortly after.
- Be part of a true circular economy and reduce the carbon footprint of your kids’ wardrobe.
- Save time and money, and support affordable eco shopping.
How do I sell with Bon Voyage?
Please see our simple guide here. It’s super easy to sell with us! Email us on email@example.com or DM us on Instagram @bon_tot
What is the difference between your pre-loved items and NWT?
- We buy items from individual sellers and partner brands. This means we have a mix of new with tags past season, and excess stock as well as pre loved items.
- Pre-loved items have been previously owned and likely been worn. They will have their condition clearly stated on their listing.
- Past season items are excess stock from our partner brands that are brand new with tags.
How do you price items that are submitted?
We consider a number of factors when pricing and use our industry knowledge to finalise this.
- The condition of the item
- The brand of the item
- The demand for the brand or item
- The original RRP
- How much of the brand or style we currently have within Bon Voyage
When and how do I get paid?
Once we have received your items and you have accepted your quote, you will be paid within 24 hours by either Paypal or BACS transfer or store credit.
Condition of items
We grade the condition of our items using the following scale:
New with tags
Ya know, new, with the tags on!
This means perfect condition pre-loved, or new without tags.
Lightly worn but with no noticeable flaws.
Minor flaws or signs of wear (will be noted). e.g. light bobbling, missing button, light fading or Slightly worn fabric.
We only accept vintage items that are in good vintage condition. iykyk.
Things we can’t accept - soz to the kids who play hard!
Play condition clothes - this includes stains, holes, tears, shrinkage or obvious signs of Heavy wear.
Underwear, tights or socks (except when nwt).
Bags or accessories.
Baby sleeping bags.